Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Laughter Doeth Good...


Gotta job? Lost a job? Need a laugh? Made money, lost money. Need a laugh? Buying a house, can't sell a house. Need a laugh? Thoughts of war, thoughts of peace...we all could use a little laughter. Probably about two years ago I was in a real sad place in my life and I could not manage a half-hearted smile much less even think of laughing. I had a niece visit me during those dark days and she let me listen to hours of Brian Regan on her IPOD. He has a soft place in my heart because the laughter he brought me broke months sadness. We should never ignore the troubles we may find ourselves in, but laughing can put things in perspective and make our mountains shrink. Click on a Youtube link of Brian's and don't wet your pants!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

That picture is too funny! I am loving your new blog look, you go girl!